Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISO problem... (in video..)
2007-07-17, 09:34 AM,
ISO problem... (in video..)
hi, i dont speak english, for that reason i made a video whit my problem. (its too short.. please view..)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxpvw-qzxLw

if you want i can upload the archive to rapidshare (for more quality)

vry thx for read me ! Smile (and sry for my english xD, i am argentine) goodbye !
2007-07-17, 04:39 PM,
RE: ISO problem... (in video..)
Yea, please upload to rapidshare, if possible..

Black window is a CDIMAGE.EXE. It read directory with windows files and write an iso file... If this wintow fast closed. it can't read directory or can't write iso file:
  • Is directory with windows files a network directory ? don't use "work in source directory"! Use "Select target directory"
  • Is your desktop directory a network directory ? try to save iso file directly to your HDD (c:\image.iso)
  • Contained path for desktop a NON English letters ? try to save iso file directly to your HDD (c:\image.iso), dont save iso to C:\Document and Settings\Your name with non English letters\Desktop\image.iso
Vitali

[Image: wucdcreator.png]
[Image: winfuture.png]
[Image: mysoft.gif]
2007-07-17, 08:42 PM,
yes, the window that you see is CDIMAGE (it is closed suddenly). I am going to try what you said, because my username of windows contain characters as "·" (no ".")... and i can do the image whit other pc in network (whithout problems..)

thank you to answer ! Very Happy

I am going to try and soon comment.
2007-07-18, 06:09 AM,
yesss !!!! that was caused the problem !!!!!! i work in C:\XPCD\ directory and work fine !!! Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy vry thxxxx !!!!!!